The perfect, versatile travel companion…
When you’re on the go, you don’t want to be weighed down. Designed for the demands of even the most extreme jet setter, the Stirling doubles as an ideal lightweight tote for daily essentials.
100% hand crafted and hand stitched, this modest pouch is sturdy enough to withstand a trek through the French Alps, but with enough simple sophistication to look equally at home next to a glass of Beaujolais at a chic Parisian bistro…
Despite its modest size, the Stirling comes packed with the features below. And with a quick detach strap (included), the bag can easily serve as a large wallet/organizer – and be neatly tucked into one of our larger purses.
Each item is handmade upon ordering, please allow up to 3-4 weeks for shipping
- 100 % hand stitched in Paris
- 4 Card pockets will comfortably hold 16-20 cards
- 2 large internal cargo pockets
- 1 smaller internal pocket securely holds a passport
- 1 large external pocket – perfect for quick access items like phone, tickets, etc.
- Sturdy nickel tuck lock closure
- 55” Strap is ideal for secure, cross body wear
- Trigger snaps on the strap make it easy to detach and stash the bag into a larger tote
- Natural, unlined interior
- 100% American made vegetable tanned leather from a 130 year old Midwestern tannery
Measures 8.25”x 6” x 1” + 55” cross body strap (included)