A masterpiece of craftsmanship.
More than a statement piece, this bag makes a statement about its owner. It says she’s a woman of taste. One who values authenticity and originality instead of blindly following the clones of mass production and label chasing. She accepts no compromise in life, and demands the same from her accoutrements.
This bag delivers. Made from durable 6oz vegetable tanned leather sourced from a 130 year old tannery in the American Midwest, this bag is 100% hand cut and hand stitched in our Paris studio by an actual adult. Even the handles are hand sewn (using two needles and hands – no machines), a painstaking attention to detail in a process that takes up to two days to complete for the handles alone.
Over time, the piece will darken to a golden caramel color. Bearing the patina of experience, the leather handbag will be a canvas of stories through the years. What will yours say about you.
Each item is handmade upon ordering, please allow up to 3-4 weeks for shipping
Dimensions: w10.5" x d5" x h8"
- 100 % hand stitched in Paris
- Lockable nickel latch hardware made in Switzerland (key included)
- 6" handle drop easily slings over a shoulder even with a coat on
- Natural, unlined interior
- Steel rod reinforced opening
- Metal studs on bottom keep the bag raised off wet surfaces
- 100% American made vegetable tanned leather from a 130 year old Midwestern tannery